juego de rol de wrestling GWF
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
juego de rol de wrestling GWF

es el mejor foro de simulacion por gifs en el que podras postear con mayor libertad y vivir una experiencia en la piel de un luchadro, ademas haras buenos amigos

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
Davide
Admin
Davide

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Empty
MensajeTema: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeVie Oct 10, 2008 5:28 pm

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Raw%20IntroSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Raw%20IntroSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles WWE_World_Heavyweight_ChampionshipSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles WWE_World_Heavyweight_Championship
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Raw%20IntroSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Raw%20IntroSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles WWE_World_Heavyweight_ChampionshipSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles WWE_World_Heavyweight_Championship

Normal Match
Arbitro: Davide
https://rol-de-gwf.forospanish.com
AJ_styles
Admin
AJ_styles

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeVie Oct 10, 2008 5:38 pm

***********SUENA LA MUSICA DEL PHENOMENAL AJ STYLES*******************

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles ThDaAJsigofdayearSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles ThDaAJsigofdayearSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles ThDaAJsigofdayear
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles ThDaAJsigofdayearSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles ThDaAJsigofdayearSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles ThDaAJsigofdayear

Everyday of my life

I let the inside show from the outside

I try to do my best to pass the test

And show respect to the other guy

I let em know

There's another way

Learn to fly

You'll be on your way

When my head's in the clouds and a smile's on my face

I'm alive and not a second to waste

You are you are

I am I am

You are you are

I am I am

Win a fight

It's not evil

Just like bein

Evil Kenevil

I jump to the left and I roll to right

We'll try to win the belt everynight

You are you are

I am I am

You are you are

I am I am

I am I am

oooooooooh

I am I am

Win a fight

It's not evil

Just like bein

Evil Kenevil

I jump to the left and I roll to right

We'll try to win the belt everynight

You are you are

I am I am

You are you are

I am I am

You are you are

I am I am

You are you are

I am I am

I am I am

I am I am

ooooooooooooooh

I am I am

I am I am

Toda La Gente Se Limita a Ver el tiratron pero de pronto Sale Aj ebajo de este y Toda La Gente empieza a Aplaudir mientras Styles da la Vuelta de Frente, Lo Que Hace que La Gente del Ring Side Saque Sus Camaras
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles ThPirotecnia
De Pronto .. en un momento inesperado Aj Da una respiracion Profunda y da Media Vuelta y salen Los Explocivos!!La Gente Lo Aclama y la Mayoria se pregunta que pasara..
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles ThAparicion

Hugo :Mira Carlitos Nunca Habia Visto Tanta Alegria en Los Fanaticos pero me pregunto a mi mismo..A que Vino Aj Styles?
Carlos:La Verdad esque tiene Mucho Motivos por los Cuales Venir..

Empiezan a lanzarse los fuegos artificiales y explosivos mientras el gran Styles da Algunos Pasos mientras La Gente Le Toma Fotos y los niños y adultos lo aclaman
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles 29cktck

Aj Styles empezo a Dar Varios Pasos Mientras el publico saca la mano para que este se la choque , y Aj Styles esta dispuesto a darle el gusto a los Fans y Procede a Hacerlo , Toda La gente esta Emocionada
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Entrada6
Carlos:Uno de los Motivos esque es una SuperEstrella Nueva y quiere Debutar
Hugo:Si , o querer avisar un Feudo , Algo importante

La Camara Enfoca a los fanaticos y se ve a Uno on su Cartel en tributo a Styles
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles ThCartelAJStyles

Aj termina de estar en la Rampa y Sube hacia la Escalinata y Ace Su Taunt Y Nadie duda a Tomarle Fotos , La Cara de Styles se ve decidida
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles ThEntraRing

Aj Entra Al ring se da unas vueltitas y Hace Su Taunt Principal...Pero le dice algo a Un Guardian

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles ThTauntRing

Última edición por AJ_styles el Lun Oct 20, 2008 12:41 am, editado 1 vez
94DeadMan94
Admin

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeMar Oct 14, 2008 4:40 pm

*.....Suena La Música Del DeadMan.....*

*.....Se Prende El Titantrón.....*

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles In4l51_thSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles In4l51_thSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles In4l51_thSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles In4l51_thSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles In4l51_th
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles In4l51_thSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles In4l51_thSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles In4l51_thSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles In4l51_thSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles In4l51_th

*.....Se Apagan Las Luces.....*

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Rkoriprg5Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Rkoriprg5
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Rkoriprg5Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Rkoriprg5
You've done it now
You've gone and made a big mistake
and I can't allow, you to think you can just walk away
so turn around, and face the piper you're gonna pay
'cause the end is now
this is gonna be your judgement day
A cheap shot

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_fuegosSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_fuegos
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_fuegosSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_fuegos
that's the way that you play the game
I was blindsided, things will never ever be the same
nice guys, it's said they always finish last
but bad-asses, always kicking asshole's ass
kick it

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aAFCDSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aAFCD
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aAFCDSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aAFCD
You're gonna Pay, You're Gonna Pay
there's no forgiveness this time
It's my business, your mind

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Takerpyro00bex5Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Takerpyro00bex5
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Takerpyro00bex5Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Takerpyro00bex5
I'm burning these ones to the ground
I'm gonna Bring you down

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aA-2Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aA-2
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aA-2Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aA-2
No more chances,
No more excuses, no lies
your stories ending, time to say your goodbyes
nice guys, it's said they always finish last
but bad-asses, are always kicking asshole's ass
asshole,
kick it
kick it

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_takergrand0iv9lsSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_takergrand0iv9ls
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_takergrand0iv9lsSemifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_takergrand0iv9ls
there's no forgiveness this time
It's my business, your mind
I'm burning these ones to the ground
I'm gonna Bring you down

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles 6jg22o4Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles 6jg22o4
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles 6jg22o4Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles 6jg22o4
*.....Deja De Sonar La Música.....*
Público: DeadMan DeadMan DeadMan
Davide
Admin
Davide

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeMar Oct 14, 2008 6:00 pm

si no se presentta mañana HBK la pelea sera un mano a mano
94DeadMan94
Admin

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeMar Oct 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Twisted Evil
Davide
Admin
Davide

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeMiér Oct 15, 2008 5:31 pm

mano a mano, empieza AJ Styles
94DeadMan94
Admin

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeMiér Oct 15, 2008 10:26 pm

pos vaya mierda entrada tiene aj pero weno...
Davide
Admin
Davide

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeJue Oct 16, 2008 4:18 pm

pos a mi me ha molado, nunca habia visto una entrada igual
AJ_styles
Admin
AJ_styles

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeJue Oct 16, 2008 4:23 pm

(AJ Styles va a por taker y..............)

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Aj2at7

(despues le hace a taker.................)

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles 6_78054224

(taker se sale fuera del ring y AJ Styles...............)

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Cagm3
94DeadMan94
Admin

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeJue Oct 16, 2008 10:21 pm

Davide escribió:
pos a mi me ha molado, nunca habia visto una entrada igual

pos te vas a cagar, veras como la via poner
Davide
Admin
Davide

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeJue Oct 16, 2008 10:24 pm

menos vacilar y ataca!
94DeadMan94
Admin

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeJue Oct 16, 2008 10:36 pm

taker se cabrea de la ostia, coje al canijo de aj y...
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_superplex
despues lo baja al ring y...
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_thmania36
lo sube, lo coloca en las cuerdas y...
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_thmania34

off: venga guarra ataca
AJ_styles
Admin
AJ_styles

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeJue Oct 16, 2008 10:57 pm

(AJ Styles se burla del salto de taker lo coje y.......Powerbomb)

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_AJ_Styles_tribute10

AJ Styles se sube en la tercera cuerda y...........)

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles 21_163573502

(despues taker viene corriendo pero AJ Styles.........)

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Stylesclot9no

off:no insultes a los usuarios en especial a mi porque tu puesto de admin puede peligrar
94DeadMan94
Admin

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeVie Oct 17, 2008 4:40 pm

taker le retuerce el brazo al penoso de aj y...
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles WWESmackdown031106UndertakerKaneVSM
despues se sube a la 3a cuerda y...
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Th_TheUndertaker-Oldschool
despues lo coje del suelo y...
Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles 20040931302729-0
LAST RIDE!!!!

*busco cuenta*
Davide
Admin
Davide

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeSáb Oct 18, 2008 5:51 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
AJ_styles
Admin
AJ_styles

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeDom Oct 19, 2008 4:53 pm

(AJ Styles le lleva contra la esquina a taker pero AJ Styles le aplica el ddt invenrtido)

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles 34gty5d_th

(despues AJ Styles le lleva contra las cuerdas y..............)

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles 13674828e0c0b520ass9

(AJ Styles le sube a la esquina a taker y............STYLES CRASH)

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles 24722_000c7wfd

***pido pinfaill****
Davide
Admin
Davide

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitimeDom Oct 19, 2008 8:54 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles   Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles Icon_minitime

Semifinal 2: Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs AJ Styles
Página 1 de 1.